Fall 2014 Session for Spa Programming:
- Session Dates: Sept 25 - Dec 10, 2014
- Holidays (no programming): Tuesday, Nov 11, 2014
- Non-Spa Member Fees: non-members must pay $5 to the front desk of the spa for each visit to participate in a Squash PEI program
For all programming you must be a member of Squash PEI. Squash PEI Memberships may be purchased at from any Squash PEI executive member.
- $30 annual Squash PEI membership
- Junior "Learn to Play" Beginner Squash - Mondays, 4:40-6pm
- Adult A/B Round Robin - Mondays, 7:20-Close on courts 3/4
- Wednesday House League 5pm - close
- House League is a team format consisting of up to 6 teams with 12 players per team. It is possible to reschedule a league match if you must, however, you will miss out on a participation point for your team. Match play, refereeing, and team spirit are the goals of league play. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about league or wish to participate.
- Sept 19-20, 2014 - Registration for league will be taken courtside at the Spa during the Fall Fiesta tournament ** No money, no name**. First 72 players only. League play/schedule will begin Oct 1, 2014
Spa Total Fitness Centre:
Squash PEI Programming Questions?
Kelly MacWilliams - email@example.com / 902 394 5089