Registration is now open for the 2016 UPEI Open.
Rules are set up to promote playing matches and getting them completed within a reasonable time.
- There are no Squash Canada ranking points associated with the games played.
- Points are collected for teams and not individuals.
- You get 1 point for showing up and supporting your team on league night.
- You get one point for each win.
- You get one point for the match if played on league night.
- If you miss a night you have until the next scheduled league night to get your match in.
- If you cannot get your match in you can have someone at your level (on another team) or below (on your team) play on your behalf and get 1 point per win.
- If you don't make an effort to schedule a make-up match your opponent gets 3 points (including any for showing up on league night.
- You can challenge up 1 position at a time.
- You can only challenge once per week. (Challenges are scheduled on your own time and you cover your own costs for court use)
- NOTE: You can challenge up 1 position on any team; if you win you change teams and positions with that player.
- Make every effort to accept your challenges or you may lose your position.
- Challenge results need to be in by Monday night.
- The schedule and team list will change frequently; it is important to let me know results of challenge matches so people know who to contact if they cannot make league night.
- Be courteous and let your opponent know early if you cannot make league night. If you do not let your opponent know you cannot make league night by 3:00 PM in the afternoon they get 3 points and that match is not played.