Please contact Ken at email@example.com if you want to play in the Spa Squash league this season.
Hello Squash Players. Here are the details of the SQUASH LEAGUE this year at The Spa.
- We will continue to play on Wednesday nights starting at 5 or 5:30 depending on the number of participants.
- There will only be 1 league session this year; it will start a bit later in the fall and end earlier in the spring with a break at Christmas time. This means 1 schedule and 1 registration for the entire squash season. (duration is anticipated to be 15-20 weeks)
- You will have limited time to make up a missed match; if you cannot play prior to the next scheduled league night you can get someone else at the same level or below you to play in your place. If you do not attempt to reschedule a match your opponent will receive 3 points. Match scores must be submitted at the next league night.
- The anticipated start of league will be October 12th with a drop-in & play night on October the 5th to get payment and your Squash PEI Membership out of the way.
- Scores will not be submitted for Squash Canada Rankings.
- League Cost = $40.00
- A Squash PEI Membership is required to play in league; cost = $30.00
- If you are not a member of The Spa you must pay an additional $5.00 each night you play.
Please get back to me with any questions.
Please share this email with anyone that you think might want to play.
MALE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR - Connor Jinks
FEMALE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR - Emma Jinks
JUNIOR MALE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR - Connor Jinks
JUNIOR FEMALE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR - Emma Jinks
MOST SPORTSMANLIKE PLAYER (ADULT) - Derek Anderson
MOST SPORTSMANLIKE PLAYER (JUNIOR) - Logan Anderson
MOST IMPROVED PLAYER (ADULT) - Greg McGuire
MOST IMPROVED PLAYER (JUNIOR) - Olivia Phillips
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR - Mitch Chaisson / Matthew Ramsay
HEART & SOUL AWARD (ADULT) - Ken Sampson / Lester Jinks
HEART & SOUL AWARD (JUNIOR) - Liam Jinks
STEVE ROGERS AWARD - Jo Spencer
Thank you to everyone who played a big role this season.
COACHES - Gord Lawlor, Derek Lawther, BJ MacLean, Shara Cody
LEARN TO PLAY - Steve Bruce, Andy Gallant, Gord Lawlor
LADIES NIGHT - Rhonda MacLean
SUMMERSIDE - Lorraine MacDonald, Dana Betts, Lyndon Oulton
LEAGUE NIGHT - Ken Sampson / Andrew Avery
TOURNAMENTS - Andrew Avery / Matthew Ramsay
EXECUTIVE - Kelly MacWilliams (President), Steve Bruce (VP), Kady Bruce (VP), Ken Sampson (Treasurer), Matthew Ramsay (Secretary), Andrew Avery (Tournament Chair).